Headings

Food (428) History (350) Travel (238) art (203) France (138) Spain (130) Vancouver Island (123) maritimes (119) UK (96) Portugal (81) Postcard of the Interwebs (70) Musings (47) Tofino (47) Scandinavia (44) book (37) Hornby (29) Movie and TV (25) Conventions (23) Music (19) Wisdom without Zealotry (17) Quadra Island (12) San Francisco (11) Ottawa (5)

Sunday 8 August 2021

Art of Thinking Clearly

 "The Art of Thinking Clearly" by Rolf Dobelli is an exceptional book. In three page chapters it discusses a particular bias, assumption, or topic and why we should either think about it differently to no longer be affected by the bias or change/ignore that which does not work and expect better.


As with other books that I have read which have caused me to review my present habits and viewpoint, it was sobering and instructive. I read several chapters a night, before going to bed, which allowed me to better digest and reflect what was written. I recommend it to anyone whom also wish to better reflect on bad biases and habits, in order to change them for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment