Headings

Food (428) History (350) Travel (238) art (203) France (138) Spain (130) Vancouver Island (123) maritimes (119) UK (96) Portugal (81) Postcard of the Interwebs (70) Musings (47) Tofino (47) Scandinavia (44) book (37) Hornby (29) Movie and TV (25) Conventions (23) Music (19) Wisdom without Zealotry (17) Quadra Island (12) San Francisco (11) Ottawa (5)

Saturday 28 January 2023

Murchie’s Maple Chai Black Tea

 I am not a black tea person. Growing up in the Canadian East coast (Maritimes) black tea was made then warmed on the stove all day in a corning ware see-through or pyrex vessel with the tea bags left in all day. When the water level got too low, more water was added. Blech. When I tried green and herbal teas as an adult, those are the ones I gravitate to.

I received Murchie's Maple Chai as a gift as couple of Christmases ago and it stayed on the shelf. Over the recent winter holidays I tasted it and every second day or so had a mug of this tea. The chai flavours are more pronounced than the black tea. The slight sweetness means no sweetener is required. I would have this again.


No comments:

Post a Comment