Headings

Food (428) History (350) Travel (238) art (203) France (138) Spain (130) Vancouver Island (123) maritimes (119) UK (96) Portugal (81) Postcard of the Interwebs (70) Musings (47) Tofino (47) Scandinavia (44) book (37) Hornby (29) Movie and TV (25) Conventions (23) Music (19) Wisdom without Zealotry (17) Quadra Island (12) San Francisco (11) Ottawa (5)

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Maritimes - Brackley Drive In

I had not gone to a drive in for a few decades. When planning my trip to the Maritimes I was looking forward to this experience. I was not dissapointed. The Brackley Drive In was a fun experience. They provide double features and with a cupon it works out to seeing two movies for the price of one. Of course you get bit by mosquitoes around sunset when going to the washroom or for snacks but you can roll up the windows and tune into the theatre FM transmitter to get full car surround sound. I saw "Edge of Tommorow" but did not stay for the Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore film. Not because I don't like them but because I was tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment