Headings

Food (428) History (350) Travel (238) art (203) France (138) Spain (130) Vancouver Island (123) maritimes (119) UK (96) Portugal (81) Postcard of the Interwebs (70) Musings (47) Tofino (47) Scandinavia (44) book (37) Hornby (29) Movie and TV (25) Conventions (23) Music (19) Wisdom without Zealotry (17) Quadra Island (12) San Francisco (11) Ottawa (5)

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Noodlebox Southeast Asian Noodle Bar

On Friday my wife and I got takeout from an old favorite, Noodlebox. They started with noodle cart in Victoria and have grown into a chain of seven in Victoria, four in Vancouver and two in Calgary. My wife and I have gotten food from them for about a decade.

You order what protein you want (tofu, chicken, beef, pork), your spiceyness level and what stirfry you want. There are lots of extras and I choose extra veggies normally. They also have lots of specials that change often. I normally order the spicey Thai peanut.

Very tasty and friendly staff makes for great filling food.

No comments:

Post a Comment