Headings

Food (428) History (350) Travel (238) art (203) France (138) Spain (130) Vancouver Island (123) maritimes (119) UK (96) Portugal (81) Postcard of the Interwebs (70) Musings (47) Tofino (47) Scandinavia (44) book (37) Hornby (29) Movie and TV (25) Conventions (23) Music (19) Wisdom without Zealotry (17) Quadra Island (12) San Francisco (11) Ottawa (5)

Friday 6 March 2015

Dead Beetz Food Truck

Dead Beetz is a local Victoria food truck that was invited by Gottacon staff to set up nearby for the convention gamers.

It had been a while since I had a burger with pickled beets on top so I ordered that with a side of vegetable chips. The first time I had one was in Australia at a Burger King (Called Hungry Jack's down there. I was desperate), in which their version had a fried egg and pickled beets on top. It was deviously delicious.

The burger that I had from Dead Beetz had great flavour and the pickled beet always kicks it up a notch to make all the taste buds smile. The vegetable chips were also good with a mixture of yams, potatoes and beets. I ate here twice over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment