Headings

Food (428) History (350) Travel (238) art (203) France (138) Spain (130) Vancouver Island (123) maritimes (119) UK (96) Portugal (81) Postcard of the Interwebs (70) Musings (47) Tofino (47) Scandinavia (44) book (37) Hornby (29) Movie and TV (25) Conventions (23) Music (19) Wisdom without Zealotry (17) Quadra Island (12) San Francisco (11) Ottawa (5)

Friday 13 March 2015

Chocolat Victoria

Chocolat Victoria is a chocalier in downtown Victoria that has been here for over twenty-five years. I only recently decided to check them out and I'm glad I did.

I've tried the Xocolatl (Mexican spicy chocolate drink) and the dense chocolate (very thick European style). Both are delicious and as with all good chocolate, you don't need much to be satisfied.

I also tried thier rare Pure Nacional chocolate bar and it was delicious.

Although they are not accociated with any fair trade organization, many items are single source.

I'd come here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment