Headings

Food (428) History (350) Travel (238) art (203) France (138) Spain (130) Vancouver Island (123) maritimes (119) UK (96) Portugal (81) Postcard of the Interwebs (70) Musings (47) Tofino (47) Scandinavia (44) book (37) Hornby (29) Movie and TV (25) Conventions (23) Music (19) Wisdom without Zealotry (17) Quadra Island (12) San Francisco (11) Ottawa (5)

Saturday 7 September 2019

Sussex Yearly Flea Market

Imagine a place where you can wander around discovering treasures out of others junk. If you can and have the time to see 850 vendors then the yearly Sussex flea market is for you! Bring extra water though or refill in the washrooms.
As I was traveling to and from the Maritimes by plane, I restrained myself and only bought $50.50 dollars worth of items and $40 was for a gift for my wife. If I had a home and room in the car, there were several items for good prices that I would have indulged in. It was very hot this day so I went into vendor tents sometimes to cool down. There are vendors that are selling items at collectors prices but you can find a deal. Would come back again for a casual day.

No comments:

Post a Comment