Headings

Food (428) History (350) Travel (238) art (203) France (138) Spain (130) Vancouver Island (123) maritimes (119) UK (96) Portugal (81) Postcard of the Interwebs (70) Musings (47) Tofino (47) Scandinavia (44) book (37) Hornby (29) Movie and TV (25) Conventions (23) Music (19) Wisdom without Zealotry (17) Quadra Island (12) San Francisco (11) Ottawa (5)

Friday 7 September 2012

100th Posting and Thanks!

For this, my 100th posting, i'd like to say thanks for visiting!

When I started this blog 18 March 2012, I said:

"I've created this blog to post, primarily, pictures and experiences with the various games that i play. These will include mainly tabletop games: Warmachine/Hordes, Malifaux, Firestorm Armada to name a few. Other games that will be talked about are Role-Playing games and board games.
I'll also try to post pictures of my travels, musings on life, comments on history (past, present and likely future) and links to things I've found interesting on the the internet.
Enjoy!"

I've achieved most of what I set out to do and the commenting on history and cool links not so much. I may just incorporate that into my blog in the future.

As of this point 2407 people have visited my site. They visit from from divergent countries, prominently Canada and the US but also Russia, UK, Germany, Australia, Spain, France and Poland to name a few. Posts I never thought would be popular, like my hike in Thain road quarry and Lobster Rolls, amazed me as to things people would find interesting.

So to sum it up...thanks for looking and here's to another great 100 posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment