Headings

Food (428) History (350) Travel (238) art (203) France (138) Spain (130) Vancouver Island (123) maritimes (119) UK (96) Portugal (81) Postcard of the Interwebs (70) Musings (47) Tofino (47) Scandinavia (44) book (37) Hornby (29) Movie and TV (25) Conventions (23) Music (19) Wisdom without Zealotry (17) Quadra Island (12) San Francisco (11) Ottawa (5)

Friday 20 February 2015

Silverside Winery - Wild Blackberry Wine

Silverside winery is on Vancouver Island just North of Victoria. I popped this bottle open for a Friday night of a movie and a board game. It is one of the most wonderful blackberry wines I have ever tried. The essence of the berry remains and even though it has a high alcohol percentage, it doesn't taste it. I'd definitly buy this wine again, which is especially nice since the winery is so close by.

2 comments:

  1. A co-worker gave me a bottle of this wine and I love it. Can't find in the liquor store thou,any idea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it at Spinnaker's Liquor store at Westside village, I believe. You could always email/call them and ask to whom they sell it to as well or even buy it from them directly.

      Delete