Headings

Food (428) History (350) Travel (238) art (203) France (138) Spain (130) Vancouver Island (123) maritimes (119) UK (96) Portugal (81) Postcard of the Interwebs (70) Musings (47) Tofino (47) Scandinavia (44) book (37) Hornby (29) Movie and TV (25) Conventions (23) Music (19) Wisdom without Zealotry (17) Quadra Island (12) San Francisco (11) Ottawa (5)

Friday 2 August 2013

My Staycation Plans

So I am now on vacation for three weeks an a day. This time I am staying in Victoria. A staycation if you will. It is a good time to catch up on projects around the house.  Here is a small list:
-Paint our bathroom and kitchen,
-Organize basement and crawl space by selling/getting rid of unwanted items and making gaming tables,
-Some yard work.

Some fun things to do are:
-Create terrain,
-Bike to Sydney, the Sooke potholes, and ghost town,
-Lounge in a hammock and fall asleep while reading.

I will post about them and models that I will paint too.

No comments:

Post a Comment