Headings

Food (428) History (350) Travel (238) art (203) France (138) Spain (130) Vancouver Island (123) maritimes (119) UK (96) Portugal (81) Postcard of the Interwebs (70) Musings (47) Tofino (47) Scandinavia (44) book (37) Hornby (29) Movie and TV (25) Conventions (23) Music (19) Wisdom without Zealotry (17) Quadra Island (12) San Francisco (11) Ottawa (5)

Sunday 18 August 2013

The Guild Freehouse Pub

No, this is not based on the web comedy series, about online gaming out of the game. The Guild Freehouse is a restaurant in Victoria and collaboration between the owner of Zambri's and Pig (both excellent places for different reasons). My wife and I ate there on a whim when downtown. Its set up like an English style pub with nicer food. I had the plowman's lunch (always a test for pubs with me) and my wife had the special of the day the lamb burger with mango topping. We both enjoyed our meals but my wife's was really good. She let me taste test it. We would definitely go back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment