Headings

Food (428) History (350) Travel (238) art (203) France (138) Spain (130) Vancouver Island (123) maritimes (119) UK (96) Portugal (81) Postcard of the Interwebs (70) Musings (47) Tofino (47) Scandinavia (44) book (37) Hornby (29) Movie and TV (25) Conventions (23) Music (19) Wisdom without Zealotry (17) Quadra Island (12) San Francisco (11) Ottawa (5)

Tuesday 13 December 2022

Goth Christmas and Halifax Forum Flea Market

I love a good flea market and when I lived in Halifax I liked coming to the Halifax Flea Market at the Forum once every few months. They have enough sellers to keep your interest but not so many that it seems like an all day chore to go through. Even though I only bought a nice scarf it was nice to walk around and chat with the sellers on their wares.


As an added bonus, the 11th annual "Have Yourself a Gothic Little Christmas" was next door.


They had a delightful cacophony of interesting items. I picked this purse for my spouse for her birthday...shhhh, don't tell her (she already knows).


I picked this up for myself. It is a fairy necklace and they come in all kinds of designs. I chose this alchemist style philosopher's stone one with a colour changing electronic globe inside.


I also picked up this dice holder that rolls out for a good surface to roll on or roll it up so it looks like a scrollcase.

A morning well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment