Headings

Food (428) History (350) Travel (238) art (203) France (138) Spain (130) Vancouver Island (123) maritimes (119) UK (96) Portugal (81) Postcard of the Interwebs (70) Musings (47) Tofino (47) Scandinavia (44) book (37) Hornby (29) Movie and TV (25) Conventions (23) Music (19) Wisdom without Zealotry (17) Quadra Island (12) San Francisco (11) Ottawa (5)

Saturday 10 December 2022

Airport Food in Canada

I have been on two trips to the East cost of Canada in the last six weeks. Therefore I have tried a fair amount of airport food. Here are the better places.

The Montreal airport has the Pork and Pickle where I had a pork and grilled cheese sandwich. It hit the spot.


At the Calgary airport is the Burger Federation. I had the bison burger with crispy fries. Tasty.


In Toronto this was very tempting...a New Jersey cake vending machine. The slices were huge.


Boccone Trattoria by Massimo Capra was the best and most expensive out of the airport restaurants and is located in Toronto. I had the spagetti con gamberetti with fresh shrimp, zuccini, tomatoes, garlic, white wine, olive oil, and Italian hot chilli pepper. Delicious.


Finally Vancouver with The Dirty Apron where I got a Procutto, fig, and Brie sandwich. Oh my word was it delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment