Headings

Food (428) History (350) Travel (238) art (203) France (138) Spain (130) Vancouver Island (123) maritimes (119) UK (96) Portugal (81) Postcard of the Interwebs (70) Musings (47) Tofino (47) Scandinavia (44) book (37) Hornby (29) Movie and TV (25) Conventions (23) Music (19) Wisdom without Zealotry (17) Quadra Island (12) San Francisco (11) Ottawa (5)

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Travel - Going to Canada's Maritimes

I'm sitting at the Victoria Airport waiting for my flight. I got here almost an hour and a half early so I thought I'd let you readers know of the lack of tabletop model pictures for the next three weeks.

I will, however, be posting about things and places I'll be at while in some of the Maritime Provinces (Nova Scotia and New Brunswick). There are a few historical sites and buildings I want to revisit (I was born and grew up in the Maritimes) so I'll write about so those if I visit them. If I see any gaming stores or items I'll post about them too.

I still have the rest of the foam terrain to post so expect those in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment