Headings

Food (428) History (350) Travel (238) art (203) France (138) Spain (130) Vancouver Island (123) maritimes (119) UK (96) Portugal (81) Postcard of the Interwebs (70) Musings (47) Tofino (47) Scandinavia (44) book (37) Hornby (29) Movie and TV (25) Conventions (23) Music (19) Wisdom without Zealotry (17) Quadra Island (12) San Francisco (11) Ottawa (5)

Saturday 23 February 2013

Cora's restaurant for breakfast

My wife and I went to the Cora's restaurant in Victoria. I had gone to one before (its a franchise) in Moncton and wrote about it in my blog here.

I had yet another mango-bananna smoothie...yum! My wife had coffee that was average. I had the ham-egg and cheese in a crepe thing (can't remember the name) with a half plate of fruit. My wife had the Cora's Special. It consists of two eggs, real pork sausage (my wife was quite impressed at the taste and quality), bacon, fruit and potatoes with a variety of extras you can have on top.

Our breakfast at 830am lasted me till 230pm...and that's saying a lot.

Victoria has lots of great breakfast eateries: Floyds Diner, Shine Cafe, Blue Fox, John's Place...and several more. This does have something different and should do well here at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment