Headings

Food (428) History (350) Travel (238) art (203) France (138) Spain (130) Vancouver Island (123) maritimes (119) UK (96) Portugal (81) Postcard of the Interwebs (70) Musings (47) Tofino (47) Scandinavia (44) book (37) Hornby (29) Movie and TV (25) Conventions (23) Music (19) Wisdom without Zealotry (17) Quadra Island (12) San Francisco (11) Ottawa (5)

Wednesday 24 February 2016

10 Acres Restaurant

10 Acres restaurant is a nice West coast cuisine place. My spouse, friend and I went there for supper as part of Victoria's dine around program that they have every year.

I started with confit game hen with braised cabbage. It was cooked perfectly and the cabbage and sauce worked fantastically with the hen. I next had the lamb shank with a parsnip and potato puree with red wine jus. Delicious and the puree was had a little bit of sweetness that brought out lots of flavour from the lamb. For dessert I had the sticky toffee pudding with warm toffee sauce and Chantilly cream. A nice comfy way to end the meal.

As part of dine around, the above was a $30 meal. They had other selections for appy, main and dessert. I'd go back here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment