Headings

Food (428) History (350) Travel (238) art (203) France (138) Spain (130) Vancouver Island (123) maritimes (119) UK (96) Portugal (81) Postcard of the Interwebs (70) Musings (47) Tofino (47) Scandinavia (44) book (37) Hornby (29) Movie and TV (25) Conventions (23) Music (19) Wisdom without Zealotry (17) Quadra Island (12) San Francisco (11) Ottawa (5)

Thursday 29 August 2019

Terre Rouge

Terre Rouge is situated in downtown Charlottetown. It has PEI ingredients with modern flair.
Our amuse bouche was pickled onions on brie on local meat. Delicious!
I ordered the mussels and its a good thing my wife did not order an appetizer because I needed the help! The broth was also delicious and I sopped it up with the great bead that accompanied the meal.
 My main was local lamb with a chickpea blend and mustard sauce. Fantastic!
 My wife had a sheet of pasta on top of veggies and crumbled meat which she said tasted great.
We would eat here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment